Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sin Not

There are five instances of a short phrase in the Bible that are so powerful, if you abide in these words, you will know the LORD in a much deeper way. For only the righteous can approach Him. Only the righteous will He hear. And in this way you will know the "one"ness that Jesus prayed specifically for you by name in John 17.

Stand in awe and sin not....Psalm 4:4
I said, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me. Psalm 39:1
Awake to righteousness and sin not....I Corinthians 15:34
Be ye angry, and sin not. Ephesians 4:20
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. I John 2:1

Enjoy the perfect presence of the LORD and give Him glory today. He has saved you from your sins!

No comments: